The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Monday, February 12, 2007

Theme Week...ish...

Well then...you know how sometimes you tell yourself that you're going to do something...or start doing something...or get back into doing something...and then you promptly fall back in the same old lazy patterns? Well welcome back to The Daily Shirt!

So here's the deal... I'm going to start - right this very moment...now! - another theme week that I've been kicking around for a little while now, in the hopes that it jump starts more frequent, regular (ha!) posting on Ye Ald Shirt.

You've missed it; I've missed doing it; and the damn shirt just won't shut up about it, so here we go...

And what is this theme week, you might be axing yourself? Well it's none other than...

Rehab Week !!!

And the first honour is bestowed upon a hollywood party girl; she's known to have both a temper AND repeated instances of public nudity back in the days of hitting the sauce; supposedly she's been in some movies or something (I can't think of any, and can't be bothered to go to Wiki to find any); and now she's drying out somewhere...now only getting high on life.

Say hello to The (hopefully more frequent) Daily Shirt!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

    Feel free to visit my website; シチズン 时针

     

Post a Comment

<< Home