The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Roving Eye

I just got my Shirtmaster report card, and I'm well aware that my punctuality has been slipping as of late. I have no excuse - except for laziness - which, as it turns out, is a pretty good all-purpose excuse. So, I guess I do have one.

Anyhoo, today's Daily Shirt is a little different; instead of picking on someone who's been in the news for some inane reason or another, the Shirt is someone who ought to be in the news alot more lately, but suspiciously isn't.

(Warning: Another Shirty-political-jag coming up)

Well, with the recent U.S. mid-term elections, and reports of more voter chicanery this time out too, the man refered to as "Bush's Brain" (I'm still trying to figure out if that's supposed to be an insult) couldn't fraud out another election, even though, at last count (according to www.electiondefensealliance.org/) there's a discrepency of 3 million votes.

So dude, you get a Shirting for not arranging enough cheating. What a bizarre statement, eh? Not that it's probably going to make much of a difference, but it's nice to see that sometimes a person does get their come-upence.

Does this simple Shirtmaster know that you're behind this? Nope, no proof here. But 'Beltway insiders' do know that you're a major mover and shaker in the world of realpolitik, so it's certainly conceivable that your fingerprints are somewhere to be found.

Enjoy your shirting; you've earned it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home