The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dental Dwarf

Today's Daily Shirt got this Shirtmaster is a pot of ridicule, when I wasn't quite able to place the face.

"Where have I been at Xmas time?" asked one.

"What kind of weirdo doesn't remember this?" ponders another.

Well, I'll tell you.

First, not watching this stuff.

And second, me.

Now, in reality, the head does look familiar, and after a little memory refreshment, I did remember - vaguely - what these strange people with all these fond memories of today's Daily Shirt were talking about. But there's a valuable lesson here. People shouldn't go around making fun of those who are different from them, because they might end up with their desk drawers glued shut.

Hey, can I borrow your stapler (heh, heh, heh...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home