The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Thursday, August 24, 2006

They just eat it right up

Well, it's Thursday time again. And what better way to celebrate the majesty of Thursday than with a brand new head on an...I guess it's a brand old shirt...? But even better than that, it's a new dimension of Shirty.

How's that?

Well, we've done real people, dead folk and fictional characters. We've had cartoons and sculptures and a comic book dude for a head.

But today, marks the landmark first time that a representitive from the video game delegation has taken the floor. And, I'm just realising that this head arrives just in time. With the guests we've had this week, and today's Daily Shirt, it all fits in with the upcoming NerdFest that hits Toronto in a short while. That's right; a comic book/sci-fi/anime gathering of fans of those genres (the biggest and most important one in the universe, with delegations from all the major star-systems, according to their literature).

Okay, so a video game isn't exactly like those things, but it's close enough - and I found a way to promote their thing on my thing. I guess the only thing left is to collect my payment - which I would not like in Superman memorabilia, thanks...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home