The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Friday, July 21, 2006

S-Dawg

I don't know how Frank does it. Nor do I know how Shirty does it. And honestly, I'd like to keep it that way. This shirt is creepy.

Anyway, Frank brought his child into the office the other day - probably to trade her for office supplies, I suspect - so The Shirtmaster has the sneaking suspicion that the child could possibly have had a hand in Shirty's transformation on this particular day. What's weird is that one could also infer (from the choice of face) that he very possibly might have gone back to the 70's via some form of time-travel mechanism and brought a child back from that era to be his daughter. One is just as likely as the other around here.

Now, I haven't kept up with cartoons as much, perhaps, as I should, so for all I know, this particular child-amusing creation is still popular in this day and age of internet tubes. But what I do know is that I remember this character from when I was a kid. And that makes me feel old. So very, very old.

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home