The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Vickie Lynn Hogan Show

I try not too be too alarmist in my non-Shirtmaster life, so it's only natural that I try and take that with me into this here blogoglobal world.

That said, there is something seriously wrong with today's Daily Shirt.

I'm at the grocery store; I see the covers and headlines of the magazines. I catch the soundbyte-type headlines on my local 24-hour news channel and seriously, she's a mess.

So, I'm hoping that a good, solid shirting will help her out of the confused mental state that she seems to be stuck in. Though in fairness, from all my past recollections of her, she seems to have something of a histroy when it comes to wonky, head-shaking decisions, outrageous attention-seeking displays and all around dumb celebritisms so perhaps this is par for the course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home