The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Did one of these fix Blogger?

Well thanks, Blogger.

When I come in in the morning, all I want to do is check out MTTS, Cynaide & Happiness and the others, and bang out a Daily Shirt post before getting down to work. I'm a busy guy with busy guy stuff to do.

So when I could barely log in, and then NOT navigate around and update this and the Song Title... blog, well, let's just say that I thought alot of unhappy thoughts that would have made Baby Jesus cry...if he was here...and wasn't a fictional character...and had tear-ducts.

Anyway, it seems that Blogger works again, since I'm type, type, typing away and just about to post a pic of today's Daily Shirt...

Wait for it...

Now!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home