The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Shatner of a new generation

That's what today's Daily Shirt reminds me of; and it honestly makes the show he's in unwatchable to this Shirtmaster.

Much the same way Shatner wrecked his (already screwey) show.

So, this is one of those deflating Daily Shirt's. Kinda meant to take the wind out of some kind of implied self-importance. And I'm sure to someone he's important; maybe a parent, a spouse or pet, or even a few million television watchers who like to identify with fictional characters, get lost over-blown plotlines that dramatise boring (or at least unsexy) jobs like lab workers and forensic pathology type people.

Yes, I know; life is what you make of it. But I'm pretty sure that the world's labs aren't staffed exclusively by beautiful people, and have electronic music pumped in - that oddly enough, tends to match the activities ongoing. Take note that confused and concentrating lab personnel means slower, darker pieces while 'steps away from a breakthrough that will tidly wind up an hour-long episode' brings with it, energetic, up-tempo music.

I wish my office was like that. Then I'd always know just how hard to work...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home