The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Guns and buttah!

Time for another episode of nobody's favourite blog! Is nobody ready? Than let's not go!

Today's Daily Shirt is quite the character. He was a body-building freak turned action-movie star turned...ummm...Republican governor of California.

(As a side note, of all the crazy things I've ever written, thought or said, that last sentence is probably up there in the top 2% of Most Insane Nuttery. My fingers are still in shock.)

Well, I know what you're thinking, and no, there probably isn't a planet out there in space that's made entirely of butterscotch pudding. But I also know about the other thing you're thinking, and I have to say that you're lucky that there aren't any thought police - yet. But further down the ladder of things you're thinking, I know about how you're thinking that I've probably spoiled the fun associated with reading this mania but not usually giving away too obviously who the head on Shirty is. You're thinking that I've totally ruined today's Daily Shirt, and that I should just shut up and get on with it.

And you'd be right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home