The Daily Shirt

Putting faces on a stupid ugly shirt since 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

There's always room for...

Jay-Hyphen-Elle-No Elle-Oh!

You're right, it's dumb, but it popped into my head as I was thinking up a title for... the first post of a new week of Daily Shirt!

I guess it's pretty obvious who today's Daily Shirt is. Or not. I'm not you. I can't make these associations for another person.

But, I will say that today's Shirty-head is/was another darling of the tabloid media; dipping her hands in many different pies to stay as front-and-centre as possible: movies, CD's, romances/marriages, high-profile archeological digs...she's done it all. Except for the archeological digs... I made that one up. I meant anthropology.

She's kinda disappeared lately though, and being that I don't much care, I can't be bothered to find out what she's up to. I'll just wait till she starts popping up in the supermarket rags again. Which should be anytime...now! Hmmm... okay... ... ... now! No? ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home